EYELASH EXTENSION TRAINING COURSE
ADVANCED LEVEL - 4 HOURS
Become a Certified Lower Lash professional with this in advanced training course!
Thinking of adding a new a skill? Want to increase on your income?
Become an Advanced Lower Lash Artist!
Who Is This Training Course For?
Our Lower Lash training course is only for lash artists who are already qualified in the Classic Lashes technique ✔
This course is suitable for those who are existing therapists looking to up-skill and add to their portfolio! ✔
Designed to provide you with thorough knowledge, skills and a technique required to start in this highly lucrative new skill ✔
What Does The Training Course Cover?
This training course will ensure you are receive the highest knowledge of both theory and practical technique in order to feel comfortable and confident with your new Lower Lash application including all the products and tools you will learn to use on the day.
Starting the day with theory, you will learn all about what curls, lengths and lash diameters are suitable for lower lashes including mapping.
After a theory session, you will practice Lower Lash techniques. Once you feel comfortable with your new technique, you will put it to the test. You will work on your live model. As Models are required for this training, please ensure that you arrange your own model. If you need us to arrange a model for you, you can request here.
At UK Lash Global we always offer ongoing support with your Master Educator or the team at UK Lash HQ after your training. We do not train then leave you, we continue to mentor you through your lash journey.
Learn How to create the Lower Lash technique for Eyelash Extensions in a step by step process.
What Do I Learn In The Training Course?
• Introduction & Preparing the Therapist
• Hygiene procedures
• Client care
• Learning how to apply lower lashes
• Why we do Closed Eye Technique
• Learning how to prepare the eyes for lower lashes
• Learning which curls work best
• Learning which lengths work best
• How to style your lower lashes
• Practising on a live model
• After care advise
• Removal of lashes
• Problem solving
• Getting started with your new treatment!
• What adhesives to use for Lower Lash
• How to apply fans (Volume Certified Only)
• What products and tools are best to use.
• Marketing your new treatment
• How to price structure your new treatment.
Why Choose This Training Course?
UK Lash Global are the Expert Trainers in Eyelash Extensions. We are one of the worlds leading training providers, multi Award winners, technique and lash Innovators both in the UK and Internationally. We have trained many lash educators and teachers around the globe, you too can benefit and come direct to us to receive all the expertise, techniques and insight that we have been providing for years. Our courses are designed with many years experience and research to ensure that you learn with the very latest techniques and professional lash products and comprehensive trainings that we provide.
Applying Lower Eye Extensions can be quite intricate, this course ensures that adequate time is allowed for you to learn the theory and practical knowledge required to become an amazing eyelash technician, not just an eyelash therapist.
. We teach you how to apply professional Lower lashes and more importantly we give you lifetime unlimited support direct with your educator, head office and student forum.
• A Clear Step by Step Manual is included, for you to take away for future reference after your training course!
• Fully Accredited Training Course by the Guild of Beauty Therapists
• Fully Accredited Training Course by Lash Inc Accreditation
• NALA Award Winners for Innovation 2019
• 24/7 Ongoing Support Via Email/Whatsapp/Phone/Facebook Forum
• One Day Training Course with 1 Case Study
• Intimate small classes so each student receives quality time with our Master Educators.
• Every student will receive one-to-one time.
• Unlimited Free Refreshers
• Lower Lash Training Kit included worth £69
• Student lifetime discount on our professional lash products
What Happens During The Day of The Course?
You will start your day with the all important theory, this is important just like any other workshop we run, theory will cover everything you need to know before starting live practical.
Once you are comfortable and ready, you will then move onto practice! First the educator will show you the consultation, preparation and application stage while you take notes ready for live practical on your own model.
This workshop will be compulsory for you to arrange your own model for the practical, if you are unable to arrange your own model please request a model here, requests will need to be made no later than 7 days prior to your workshop.
You do not need to bring anything with you, as all equipment and materials needed for the workshop are included, even a Lower Lash Training Kit is included! No Hidden Extras!
What Happens After The Training Course?
At the end of the workshop, you will go through questions and answers, take photos and receive your certificate of Attendance.
You will go home with a lot of knowledge and you will be able to recap everything you learnt from your Manual and notes you took during the day.
Once you leave the training course, you will be required to supply one individual case study, sent to your trainer who will send feedback on the case study.When you have successfully completed and passed your case study, you will be issued with an Accredited Certification (Diploma). You can now add this onto your insurance and advertise your new service - Congratulations!
Gain access to your 15% Student Discount (Valid for a month!)After the month, you will have access to your LIFETIME Student Discount of 10%, to purchase all the lash supplies and products you need.