Covid-19 - Key Information
Keep up to date with how we are running the UK LASH GLOBAL business during the Coronavirus pandemic.
Our online store is up and running as usual. We have introduced new measures in our warehouse that ensure we stay Covid safe.
We have increased the frequency of hand-washing and surface cleaning.
- All our staff are provided and working with the correct PPE, to ensure all our orders are packed and sent to you safely.
- We have introduced social distancing measures in our workplace, where we have reduced risk of transmission.
- We are working closely with our delivery teams at Royal Mail, DHL and Hermes who are all delivering and picking up in a contact free system.
Our global academies are run differently depending in which country they are based. If you are looking for an academy outside of the UK please click here to contact your preferred academy.
Our UK academies are currently closed, until we hear anything different from the government. In the mean time, we are introducing new measures in our academies to ensure our educators, students and models feel safe and comfortable.
We have increased the frequency of hand-washing and surface cleaning. All educators, students and models will be required to frequently use hand wash & hand sanitiser, especially upon entry to the academies.
- As an industry, we are very hygienic and have always used PPE, therefore we will continue to stay safe and use the correct PPE.
- Staying up to date with the government guidelines, we will update here how we will be tackling social distancing and new training academy workplace guidelines when we have the information.
- We are working closely with all of our educators, and we have launched our Waiting List systems on each academy. If you would like to reserve your space and add yourself to our waiting list please click here to choose your academy.
Our Customer Service team has been affected by the Coronavirus pandemic, however we are still open. We only have a small team answering emails and queries. We appreciate your patience and request that you avoid sending numerous emails until your email has been processed and replied.
If you would like to get in touch with our customer service team, please contact us here.
During the Coronavirus pandemic, you may find your delivery is taking longer than expected. All of our delivery partners are working hard to ensure that they are delivered in the expected time frame, but please be patient if this is not the case.
Our Standard delivery orders are currently taking up to 7 working days to be delivered (working days are Mon-Friday & exclude public holidays).
The fastest way to check the status of your order is to log into your Account or click Track in your confirmation email.